Corpus Denim

RandomRules

I have searched and searched, and even used the small questions thread, but have yet to get an answer about Corupus denim. I have a pair of Corpus Rye Raw straight leg jeans that I have been wearing for about 5 months now (they are actually looking really nice, better than I expected) and have been wondering about the denim. Mainly, are they sanforized or unsanforized? I want to do a hot soak, but I'm wondering if it's even worth it. I wore them without an initial soak because I have no clue about the denim.

Anyone else working on a pair of these?

Thanks in advance.

I really dig my pair, I got them on sale for 75 bucks at a local shop. I will try to take some pictures of them in the next few days. They are fading kind of slow, but the color is really nice. Also, the fit is one of the best I have had in any pair of jeans.

Half-assed Corpus thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=25261

They more than likely sanforized...which means hot soaking will only clean them a bit (which is probably a good thing at this point anyway). If they're not (they will be), you're fucked for not soaking them initially.

The easiest way to tell if jeans are sanforized is to look at the tag...if the size listed is accurate of the size of the jeans, then they are. If the size is 3 or 4" smaller than the jeans, they they aren't.