Kunk75's Greatest Hits

I forget why I negged this guy, but it was a long time ago and he didn’t like it one bit. Pm’d me a bunch of times and I made it a point to neg him whenever I could, so he would stay red, for the benefit of superfuture.

Anyways, this man really knows how to make an ass out of himself and this is a threak dedicated to the best of kunk75. Here are a couple beauties:

"can i verbally skull fuck you tomorrow? i'm taking pain meds for my back and am not really on my game. i just neg repped myself for my last reply"

"funny. almost as funny as when i crush your noob skull, cumbreath. welcome to sufu. i'm gonna bomb your country you poor cunt. no offense"

"you should never use words like "punky look" if you have a scrotum and dick"

"i like mickey. i never said anything inherently bad about mickey. just made an observation. but i prefer donald duck. ducks always get fucked over in the cartoon world."

Please share your favorites

and last 2 times you +repped me. it's okay to be a closet kunk fan.

I forget why I negged this guy, but it was a long time ago and he didn’t like it one bit. Pm’d me a bunch of times and I made it a point to neg him whenever I could, so he would stay red, for the benefit of superfuture.

Anyways, this man really knows how to make an ass out of himself and this is a threak dedicated to the best of kunk75. Here are a couple beauties:

"can i verbally skull fuck you tomorrow? i'm taking pain meds for my back and am not really on my game. i just neg repped myself for my last reply"

"funny. almost as funny as when i crush your noob skull, cumbreath. welcome to sufu. i'm gonna bomb your country you poor cunt. no offense"

"you should never use words like "punky look" if you have a scrotum and dick"

"i like mickey. i never said anything inherently bad about mickey. just made an observation. but i prefer donald duck. ducks always get fucked over in the cartoon world."

Please share your favorites

Private Message: Re: fuck you cockboy03-21-2008, 08:11 AM kunk75 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

Re: fuck you cockboy

you would never say this shit to my face. believe me.

ask anyone on here who's met me. easy to type tough shit my friend. pussy-ass motherfucker you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExileOnMainSt

if you died i'd might throw a party u smelly cunt bitch

kunk75View Public ProfileSend a private message to kunk75Find More Posts by kunk75add kunk75 to your buddy list

Private Message: Re: fuck you cockboy 03-21-2008, 08:19 AM kunk75 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

Re: fuck you cockboy

you are canadian shithead!

viva la france!

douche!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExileOnMainSt

if you died i'd might throw a party u smelly cunt bitch

user_online.gifforward.gif reply_small.gif

Private Message: why the neg rep?post_old.gif 03-20-2008, 02:57 PM kunk75 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

why the neg rep?

you have any fucking sense of humor? you must be canadian.

user_online.gifforward.gif reply_small.gif

kunk75View Public ProfileSend a private message to kunk75Find More Posts by kunk75add kunk75 to your buddy list

I'm a dual citizen you goof bitch

And the tough guy juice monkey image isnt working for you, i'd open hand slap you in the mouth