Colette Shop

Winu

i dont know if you know this but the internet is full of websites beside superfuture... often shops will have their own website full of information about what they sell, what they look like and where to find them.

responding to this - colette is a bit ambiguous in what it has at the store on first impression of their website. i haven't to the site since before i was in paris last summer, but what i remember was a very vague and not-very helpful site.

colette carries all sorts of brands and its never static, they switch out designers all the time and carry various things like apc, a77, cdg, HoH, ndg, etc. etc. - there isn't a particularly wide selection of sizes though.

their book selection is better.

was also there today... don't know if you spotted, timbaland and usher were upstairs with their personal shopping assistants while the rest of the colette staff were mocking them to death... ( behind their backs in french of course) , typical paris gayness, but quite funny i guess. anyways yea there is a huge markup on items selected for the store, so yea it is cheaper to go elsewhere if you intend to buy.

yeah it is overratted, and expensive, and if you do find something you like chances are they wont have your size, etc. but it's definately worth having a look. Good selection of books and magazines (although around the corner, across the opera street you can get current issue jap mags at book off).

The water bar restuarant is nice, not too expensive (compared to general parisian places) and the atmoshere is cool.

But the price are overpriced! Sorry SARAH but it's the truth !!!

I wish she don't see that post!

I'm sure she's losing sleep over that