How did you find sufu?

Okay so I've been browsing this forum for a couple weeks now and I've noticed that there are basically two groups of people on here: the "regulars", that know their way around, and the fresh meat.

Generally, I've been finding that the consensus among the established forum members is that there is a problem: the fresh meat fuck things up, to put it into a nutshell.

So, I ask, how did you find superfuture in the first place?

The point is that with enough data, you'll be able to find the source of "quality" and "tool-baggy" members alike where you can then put it all together and propose solutions toward attracting the kinds of demographics that you want in the community.

-------------------------------------------

To start off, I cant remember it very well but Im pretty sure I found this place while shopping for a cardigan through google.

PS if everyone basically found this place through google like me then this is pointless since you cant really block google searches with it being practical

I see your point but I thought that the wording would have been hard to match in a search, plus that thread is from 2006 whereas im looking for responses from current members for current solutions

Looks like my thought experiment bombed, oh well at least it was entertaining for me, cya 'round

i found it by searching for similar threads before posting

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18417