Beat Poet R.U.I.N.S F/W 08.09

jcotteri

Stolen girlfriends club's next season is really a step up aswell.

im sure beat poet will be putting together some great images soon enough of Desert & Fog.

yeh hopefully another video.. I really liked the last..

Also thats great to hear joey, im really excited about this next collection. Cant wait to see. I would love to see stolen girlfriends club pic :P hanging out..

ok so ed & james of beat poet send over a line sheet to me today along with pictures of all the pieces. unfortunately my computer is down and i am still using my girlfriends piece of shit computer. its a pdf and i do not want to repost the entire pdf for downloading, id rather convert. since my computer is down and my gf does not have photoshop its gonna have to wait in the mean time though...

Desert & Fog Beat Poet SS08/09

BP did a series of great looking light weight cotton button up utilizing some nice patterns a white with very subtle black grid, several plaids, a black on black plaid that looks like a great ultra light weight textured cotton as well. They also did a long cut roll up short sleeve button up out of linen and a black/white tartan as well. looks awesome for summer. they also showed a very fresh take on a military inspired button up which looks to be made of a slightly heavier brushed cotton. a great light weight mac full length jacket was shown in a great traditional navy and khaki but its the subtle details of the piece that make it special. a nice selection of both cotton and linen trousers in slim cuts in several different colors are shown. beat poet also presented some fantastic bags both a traveler style shoulder bag with asyemetric leather straps and a canvas body and a very nice take on a duffle. there was a nice small selection of printed tees as well to complement the line as well as some off beat yet well thought out and executed accessories. mini solar panels were utilized in several necklaces, cufflinks and broaches, something totally unexpected but very well done.

ill post pics asap.

ok so ed & james of beat poet send over a line sheet to me today along with pictures of all the pieces. unfortunately my computer is down and i am still using my girlfriends piece of shit computer. its a pdf and i do not want to repost the entire pdf for downloading, id rather convert. since my computer is down and my gf does not have photoshop its gonna have to wait in the mean time though...

Desert & Fog Beat Poet SS08/09

BP did a series of great looking light weight cotton button up utilizing some nice patterns a white with very subtle black grid, several plaids, a black on black plaid that looks like a great ultra light weight textured cotton as well. They also did a long cut roll up short sleeve button up out of linen and a black/white tartan as well. looks awesome for summer. they also showed a very fresh take on a military inspired button up which looks to be made of a slightly heavier brushed cotton. a great light weight mac full length jacket was shown in a great traditional navy and khaki but its the subtle details of the piece that make it special. a nice selection of both cotton and linen trousers in slim cuts in several different colors are shown. beat poet also presented some fantastic bags both a traveler style shoulder bag with asyemetric leather straps and a canvas body and a very nice take on a duffle. there was a nice small selection of printed tees as well to complement the line as well as some off beat yet well thought out and executed accessories. mini solar panels were utilized in several necklaces, cufflinks and broaches, something totally unexpected but very well done.

ill post pics asap.

Biggest cocktease. Ever.

the common courtesy of a reach around.. thank god..

should make a new thread joey :D thanks for the teasers though.

sounds really exciting, not groundbreaking but exciting none the less.

Thanks for that, will rep when new line is posted :D

• 2 weeks later...
you work for violent green or?

i'm an idiot lol! and thanks!

hah thats not the only stockist but prolly the best stockist for pics as they have an online blog. I'm going to check out your blog now joey.

also yardsale seeing what you wear, which is somewhat similiar to what i wear/like i figured you would like this stuff.. just saying.

also i like that framed picture in your apartment/house.. what is it?

hah thats not the only stockist but prolly the best stockist for pics as they have an online blog. I'm going to check out your blog now joey.

also yardsale seeing what you wear, which is somewhat similiar to what i wear/like i figured you would like this stuff.. just saying.

also i like that framed picture in your apartment/house.. what is it?

ha thanks. it's a limited screenprint from aestheticapparatus.com it's pretty damn huge. I have some more of their stuff sprinkled around my house

• 4 months later...

official beat poet website has been updated to include the s/s 08-09 collection desert.

nothing of particular interest personally. was considering the paper dart shirts but cbf with cuff links, might pick up one of the silver knot pencil ties though.

[edit]actually fuck that. the tie looks awful on VG, I thought it was designed so that only the knot was silver but it isn't. bleh[/edit]