this bitch im tryin to fuck with thread

Gouf

when i dance with a girl like that im sure she expects to feel that shit if shes digging you. infact, its a great icebreaker. often if i pop wood when im dancing the girl gets more aggressive and you can bet on some action when the song is over if you do it right.

Heres a tip: If she feels kind of distant when shes dancing with you, ease off of her because she doesnt want you to get a fatty (often girls that cannot dance well will do this

If shes close a fuck and grinding tough then id say by all means throw her some D cause thats what she came to the party for

This is a thread for guys who arn't pre-emptively doing shit but laying down the pipe.

Only if you only got hard dick and bubble gum for these hoes. Talk about your up and cummers and seasonal prospects.

So far im stuck between two girls in my chicano studies class that just ended. One works at nordstroms and has a nice class girl steez. The other is sort of corny but she works at marciano so she can dress well to show off her body.

Nordstrom chica is slender and affectionately cute.

Marciano mamasita is lighter and could be on mike in brazil. I want to smash both though (:

"Chicano studies class" :confused:

when i dance with a girl like that im sure she expects to feel that shit if shes digging you. infact, its a great icebreaker. often if i pop wood when im dancing the girl gets more aggressive and you can bet on some action when the song is over if you do it right.

Heres a tip: If she feels kind of distant when shes dancing with you, ease off of her because she doesnt want you to get a fatty (often girls that cannot dance well will do this

If shes close a fuck and grinding tough then id say by all means throw her some D cause thats what she came to the party for

Damn straight

let the bitch know whats up

:)

"Chicano studies class" :confused:

yeah, at my school when history/english/political science classes fill up students are pushed into the cultural studies departments like Pan African, Asian American, or Chicano Studies.

I chose chicano studies because i had a sociological hunch that it would be full of young hispanic girls... and i was right since hispanic guys dont go to college.

It was great, university class full of tits, ass, and exotic accents

Guest jmatsu

gouf,

i don't really understand why you can't have your cake and eat it too.

why don't you just fuck both bitches? you my nigga, that how we do. you should know this by now.

On a semi related note,,,

Is it natural to get hard while dancing on a bitch in the club? I mean I know it's natural, but is that the proper thing to do? I never asked or known the proper etiquette, so bitches be feeling my thecobrasnake.com.

Im being For reals.

man i dont know whats a matter with niggas these days. my dumbass homeboy ask me this same question. wtf you think man? shit let the bitch know she doing her job. rub yo meat all on that ass if she run then she aint about it.

you on rock LET THE HO KNOW!!!

gouf,

i don't really understand why you can't have your cake and eat it too.

why don't you just fuck both bitches? you my nigga, that how we do. you should know this by now.

i had a date with the marciano chica tonite and it was nothing but pure latin passion, but now i have to call her tomorrow after finals..

i have to call her friend this weekend though shes "looking" for a pair of flip flops that id like at nordstroms. hopefully I can get her "looking" inside of my pants after she finds me a good pair.

yo i also saw my model friends tits and got to feel her up for a moment in exchange for giving her dick gawking privileges when she feels like it.

just tryin to make you proud out here