Skinny/destroyed distresed jeans>?

magus1234

lol

i don't like using the whole (10) thing... i am implying he might as well be '08 because after making hundreds of posts and being here two years he still make thread for dumb shit

ksubi makes decent destroyed denim, do they not? they are sufu approved i think, maybe you will get plus rep

for real, just get abercrombie

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tulsa/823763/826881/

Tulsa shop - surprised it hasnt got more of a following round these parts..

Diamonds- Oh- you mean the jeans! Right....

Ha conan- (10) shrewd comeback but I dont quite believe it- you just didnt look.

There were some reasonable cheap undercover jeans up for sale in supermarket a while ago- check the tags

(10)

Ah thanks man, and Conan has negged me at least 2 times in the past, so....

EDIT: well the ONE specific from Hysteric I like usually hits the 500$ mark, thats just too much for my broke ass right now. But I agree, to get that look it hurts the pockets.

EDIT2: Damn thanks for that site VIV! They got some dope shit in there, I saw the Seditionaries section and I was like "OMG!" Shame that place closed.

I'm looking for jeans like hysteric glamour's punky look, but the price is kinda step for me at the moment, is there any other brands out there that make a comparable piece? Cause I can;t find shit:mad:

you should never use words like "punky look" if you have a scrotum and dick

those pledge are pretty nice andry, you are skinny as fuck, so good luke finding TRUE skinny jeans, almost like 85% of "skinny" jeans on your are going to be super fatty on you, you'll need a 17cm dior cut or less than a 7" taper.

+ when i used to wear distressed, it was a bitch, because sometimes i'd stick my foot in all fast and tear the thread up leaving a BIGGER unaestheticlly pleasing hole in my thigh. i recommend you don't pay over 100 bucks for jeans that will only last you for like 2 months, just get some cheap monday's and fuckem up

oh yeah, let's go shopping in sf, i think i'm gonig to be there friday, pm me your number or i'll get it from black rob