FS: Zambesi, Raf Simons

Zambesi Lieutenant blazer, size: 96T (equivalent to 51EU, but fits slim), $285 shipped anywhere in the world

I bought this blazer just under a year ago but sadly it's just too big for me. It's only been worn out once and really is one of the most beautifully constructed blazers I've seen in person, with photos doing no justice whatsoever to the beauty of the cloth. My mother is so keen for me to keep it she's offered to pay for the alterations, but it would really break my heart to see this butchered. Made in New Zealand, originally retailed for approx. $850 USD, I'm prepared to let it go for $285, shipped anywhere in the world. http://www.zambesi.co.nz

m12oz6.jpg

img0880jz6.th.jpg

img0881pt1.th.jpg

img0883rj6.th.jpg

Raf Simons moto jacket, size 48

Bought off Minya in March, sadly is a bit too short for my rather tall frame and thus only worn out once. I paid $215 with shipping, $185 shipped anywhere in the world.

rsz51tq5.th.jpgrsz50kg7.th.jpgrsz49vc4.th.jpgrsz47pd1.th.jpgrsz46im4.th.jpg

fantastic moto jacket from Simons' mainline collection, spring/summer 2006. made of 100% cotton that has been treated to feel kind of 'waxy', but it is not waxed. fabric has a slight sheen to it. includes a bunch of zippers so it can be worn multiple ways. brand new, never worn, but doesn't include tags. retail for this was somewhere around 650 euro.

This is my Trademe account (NZ Ebay, basically) where I have 100% feedback over six years: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=152196

firstly, the pants are carrot topped and therefore have a comparitively large thigh measurement if you didn't know (which i wouldn't expect you to know)

secondly, if i wore an EU 52 blazer...

i don't know man. i don't know.

i'm a EU 44 as it is.

thirdly, in that picture everything is oversized but not to the point beyond absolute idiocy.