FS:BNWT Viridi Anne Side Zip Ankle - Boots Sz 2 SS 08

dellen

Hey guys,

up for sale is a brand new never worn pair of viridi anne stacked heel boots! they are made of butter soft lamb leather and features a toe cap and zippers on the side.the color is black and will fit a us8-us9 feet perfect.(i wear us 9). i bought them at komakino.original retail was 990$.

i will sell them for 800 $ shipped worldwide!!!!

up for sale is also a Rick Owens washed lamb hooded leather jacket from the explode collection FW 07/08 in size s and black! I bought this jacket at luisa via roma.com for approx.1800€. The jacket is gently worn a couple of times and it is,as i would say,in a perfect condition.no signs of use, nor rips, nor tears!!

I need some space in my closet for new stuff and i want to sell it to a new good home. This jacket has nice details like oversized sleeves(almost every piece of ro got it),hoodie,high collar,overlock stiched seams like ccp...it´s made of incredible butter soft leather you will never have touched before!

100% authentic!! Really no need to doubt it!

Please check the measurements below :

overall length :66cm (started at the neck)

sleeves :74 cm

pit to pit : 48 cm (shoulder to shoulder is almost simliar,cause of the straight slim cut!)

asking 1200 $ incl.shipping.

i will send pics,if someone is really interested! more pics of the boots are also available.

DSCF1091.jpg

pm me or send me a mail for offers:[email protected]