rogan jeans

doom

it is of my opinion that rogans are the best jeans on this planet. they look incredible as time goes by, they have the sickest fit, there is nothing like it! when i wear them i feel uplifted and cozy as if i just had some chicken soup in front of a roaring fireplace. just buy rogans and you can't go wrong with the ladies!

the eclipse is nigh

Quote:

it is of my opinion that rogans are the best jeans on this planet. they look incredible as time goes by, they have the sickest fit, there is nothing like it! when i wear them i feel uplifted and cozy as if i just had some chicken soup in front of a roaring fireplace. just buy rogans and you can't go wrong with the ladies!

--- Original message by doom on Sep 29, 2005 01:49 PM

do you wash yours?

i got a couple pairs of rogans from the sample sale a few months back plus from barneys and union....i pretty much only wear one pair.....they are comfortable..but its a departure from what i usually wear (less fitted raw denim) however, they are comfortable and do wear well.....i'd give em good reviews...although i dunno how much life they have in them style-wise for the price u pay. will people be wearing or even care about rogans 3-4 years from now...at nearly 250 or more...is it worth it>?

got 3 pairs of rogans that i constantly rock in my rotation. in my opinion they are a pretty safe purchase...they are not as branded as some of the other tags out there, no overly designed back pockets that are going to be played next season, and just more of an utilitarian/industrial cut. For my lettuce this equals timelessness. i especially recommend some of there latest styles hitting the streets this winter.

The assassins have a very nice fade if you like jeans that have little room for fading. I had the opportunity to choose between the assassin, devastate, stasis, sniper, and low tide. I chose the sniper. It's got really nice indigo and the imperfect shades of indigo just makes it so unique.

rogan used to have the 2 classic washes that were sick: vapors and ethanols. now they are called assassin and whatever...

rogans will be a classic long after the hype. what i like especially about the brand is that they are not too loud from afar but up close you can tell that you are wearing a pair of rogans. it is a timeless classic.

they used to be cheaper but now they have gone up. also the older styles had a baggier fit than the newer styles. i heard that one guy at the production end fucked up with the dimensions and so the pants are narrower in the newer rogans. i have gone through this myself.

i love rogans so much , i have about 17 pairs.

peace

the eclipse is nigh

K, while we're on the topic of Rogans, can someone please explain the appeal to me?

I mean, they look nice (wash-wise) and from what's been said, it's a comfortable fit, but is that it?

Basically I'm asking what is it about Rogans that differentiates them from other higher-end prewashed/distressed denim jeans.

Quality, fit, construction, design?

(And yes, I know, give me a late pass on this but hell, i never understood the big deal about Supreme either till someone mentioned their quality..)

I have to weigh in here. I have grown to love my Rogan Stasis over the last few months. I think the difference is in the design. There are subtle things with these jeans I've noticed that I feel were well thought out intentions of the designer. For instance, the denim is very light, this can lead to jeans that feel pretty flimsy after the starch is gone from when they are new. The way they are cut to sit on the leg though, it's like it pulls the denim in a way that doesn't make your jeans feel like sweatpants after you wash them a few times. They also fall really nice on your leg and over your shoe. They're loose fitting, but don't look sloppy. They are wearing in a way different from my Levis 5pocket style jeans. the indigo is more color fast.

I haven't tried on every expensive jean, but I'd say if you want a trouser style denim, this is a great jean. Also, from what a lot of denim experts said, most of the other companies have used this guy's ideas to make similar jeans. Seems like if there aren't much differences at face value, I'd rather have the OG

I'll try to post pics of them on me.

my man soultek, you hit the proverbial nail on its head! there is only one thing about rogans and that's the fit!!

there is nothing like it! period! and thank god for no dumbass logo on the pockets!!

i have so many pairs before i got married and was going bananas for them! this has stopped though. enough is enough!

i hoping to score an acronym jacket this october and that is it for me!!

the eclipse is nigh