Fuck Your Wayfarers

englandmj7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck yea Im wearing that exact pair, I like em cause they fit my wide ass head and I paid 1$ for em at the thrift store

Ones acquired at vintage stores are the most offensive.

Mary Kate & Ashley have the same pair.

Heath Ledger wore them. Look what happened!

obscurely colored wayfarers and miniscule trilbys?

whurr 2 cop?

URBAN OUTFITTERS. NO JOKE. Dudes have millions.

Regardless of how cool people think certain fashionable accessories are, sometimes you just have to give them up when society's trash takes them over.

24g4kqo.jpg

Substitute AA hoodie for Spruce and girl jeans for Japanese girl jeans. There you have it. Superfuture.

Hipster is the new emo.

It's happening in LA. Alot.

Silverlake being the epicenter. I think Silverlake is our equivalent of Williamsburg, though I've never been to Williamsburg.

today's williamsburg isn't the williamsburg that can be used as an adjective to describe pbr ice rocking niggaz, but i know what you're getting at.

Guest youkinorn

Silverlake being the epicenter. I think Silverlake is our equivalent of Williamsburg, though I've never been to Williamsburg.

This is true from my perspective as a neutral 3rd party.

Guest youkinorn
is there a difference between the average AA shopper and the average UO shopper

or are they one and the same??

kinda proud to say ive never had a pbr

I would say that UO leads to AA.

PBR isn't bad for what it is. I try to keep my love of beer (on the whole) and hate for societal bitchassness as consistent as possible. This means that I must ignore any associations between the two to the best of my ability.

Guest spazzz
It's happening in LA. Alot.

silverlake is a poor hipster's williamsburg. walking around williamsburg is like watching a emo kid's tight t-shirt competition

come to bushwick and your head will explode. the hipsters are fewer and further between, but they're like williamsburg types times 10.

edit: i have 2 pairs of knockoffs, white and red. HA!

this is what i'm saying. i think the prerequisite for any bushwick girl is a minimum of 2 std's.