Fuck Your Wayfarers

englandmj7

Anything with horned rims is now officially lame hipster garbage if you live in a major city. Sorry. Unless they are glasses as opposed to sunglasses. In that case, you're just a nerd, which is much better.

That's what I'm talking about.

KipNapoleonRico.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hipster~~~~

All i have to say is I dont mind hipster girls at all, especially rich ones that throw in some vintage chanel and maybe a pair of moccasins.....

a lot better than

+++ TNF. True Religion-Seven For All Mankind. Uggs.Coach Bag(no vis).

any real hipster girl worth her emaciated weight in coke is rich.

As much as i like aviators, they have too much of an abercrombie/AE connotation (where i live, anyways) for me to ever consider buying a pair.

fully, i'd consider hipster connotations (awesome parties, good music, better drugs) way better than any A&F Douchebag connotations.

I don't consider those glasses hipster.

Also, I'm a rampant consumer of PBR, all hipster stereotypes can suck my dick. PBR is solid.

Fuck yes.

10char

i'm drinking a fucking PBR right now.

Don't you guys have your own cheap Canadian beer? We're getting kind of tired of you guys and all your shenanigans. In all fairness, if Canadians would just move somewhere else, we could really use the parking. Love,

America

now that england mentions it.

i must've seen about 20 pairs wayfarer look alikes today. they were on all sort of girls/guys, people in AE/AF to bum shit clothes...

i will admit i have my mother's vintage knock off wayfarers... but i stopped rocking em a long long time ago.

and i copped some raybans like a year ago.

im a sheep

Guest seesolo
Aren't you Sorraanaam or some shit? Obviously a banned members new account.

are you scared to come out and play? o ho ho ho, trying to cover up wut a pussy you are

Guest seesolo

petty petty petty actions, i like how you guys always pull up maps and try to divert

attention, soooo you gonna egg my house?, englandmj7, do come, ill be waiting

for you, rogue status style. and did you email hap or whoever to ban me yet?

petty petty petty actions, i like how you guys always pull up maps and try to divert

attention, soooo you gonna egg my house?, englandmj7, do come, ill be waiting

for you, rogue status style. and did you email hap or whoever to ban me yet?

Ban you? Like I give a fuck about that.

I've seen your picture and talked to people that have met you. By all accounts you are a mentally unstable, tubby Vietnamese teenager. So all I want to know is this: How the hell did you go from an introverted outcast leaving me rep asking dumbshit about "how you could be a cowboy" to acting like a tough guy?

You think because I issued an apology to someone who actually had shit on me that I won't meet your ass at any second of any day? I live 20 minutes from you. It wouldn't be that hard to arrange my friend. Hell, we could even post the video on here. :D

You must have a completely incorrect impression of me if you think otherwise.

England has the ability to stick his metalic silver court lows up your ass. I don't think that would be pleasant.

btw, I'll see your wayfarer and give you these.

badmanner.jpg

These frames are fucking whack.

hey since you already know my address, come tomorrow, and bring your own video

camera, got your ass whooped once by rs, now come for a second one

Ha hahahaha. Are you polishing your Tokyo Marui tonight? Who in the flying fuck do you think you are talking to?

Got my ass kicked? Oh, and by the way, it was Fuct. Dumbshit.

Guest seesolo
Ha hahahaha. Are you polishing your Tokyo Marui tonight? Who in the flying fuck do you think you are talking to?

Got my ass kicked? Oh, and by the way, it was Fuct. Dumbshit.

what is tokyo marui?