super long distance? yay or nay

spacemanvt

Possible to make this work?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Possible to make this work?

need sufu opinions. recently moved away from my gf to a big new city with lots of opps for pussy play. We haven't been dating very long but she is crazy about me, i like her alot as well (probably not an even amt though). We are going to try to make it work and see each other alot but 1000 miles is a bitch.

if it works out long distance, i guess we would move back together at some point. perhaps the city where i left her or down here.

I just have a feeling it isnt going to work out.I am selfish cunt.

Any suggestions, experiences, etc.

:confused:

I'm in a long distance relationship right now also, but it's definitely not for everyone, and a bitch to keep up.

If you can, and you really do care for the girl, by all means go for it, but if not, there's a lot of a hassle and hardship that goes along with it.

If you are going to move back to the same city in the same amount of time that you have been dating, then stay in the relationship if you really like her. If you're never gonna move back to the same area, dump her.

EX:

you've been dating for 3 months----------->you are away from her for 2 months----------------->stay together

you've been dating for 3 months----------->you are away for 4+ months---------------------------->dump

If you stay together you guys are gonna need some quality webcams for video chatting if you know what im sayyyyyin

we have been dating like 1.5 months. I have never done the long distance thing before but i envision one of us moving to the other city at some point if it worked out long enough. this sucks.

I just got through a one and a half year long distance relationship from NYC to SF. I suppose it's rough but it depends on what type of life you live. I'm always busy as hell and needing a lot of creative space and it works for me.

It can work, but 1.5 months is a shallow base.

Try it out, if you dont mind calling her 7 times a week, it means the love is there and its worth it.

But if you are already thinking of 'pussy opps', ask yourself what you really want, like ericdw said before.

I suggest going to a fedex office and asking how much it is to fedex a blowjob because you're planning to receive some long-distance ones, if they tell you it's impossible to fedex that shit then I guess you're fucked because you aren't going to be and it's not going to work out.

Note: if you had some real commitment to that girl and had been with her awhile and build something together it would be entirely different. In your situation the best would be to just go for other people and see what happens if you are ever reunited.

I suggest going to a fedex office and asking how much it is to fedex a blowjob because you're planning to receive some long-distance ones, if they tell you it's impossible to fedex that shit then I guess you're fucked because you aren't going to be and it's not going to work out.

Note: if you had some real commitment to that girl and had been with her awhile and build something together it would be entirely different. In your situation the best would be to just go for other people and see what happens if you are ever reunited.

I came to that conclusion a few nights ago. You have to introduce me to some halfie french-asian girls while I'm in town next month. You can dance wiff me too.

OYEA

Fuuma, the tracking # is 1Z056475899 , but it's wet and there's some tip-nibbling in there though so be careful opening it. Don't use a knife.

Template for a quality post.