Sugar Cane OKINAWA size 34

rmc

Rules:

-I only accept paypal or money order

-Do not waste my time

I cut copied and pasted from iss so excuse the intro:

If you want to get into HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE DENIM for the first time, here is your chance to score a pair of super nice jeans. Up for sale is a pair of size 34 waist/33 inseam Sugar Cane OKINAWA SELVEDGE DENIM. THE BEST 2 QUALITIES OF THE OKINAWAS IS THAT THEY ARE MADE FROM 50% SUGAR CANE PLANT AND 50% COTTON and THE BACK PATCH IS MADE FROM REAL SNAKESKIN(HABUYA SNAKE). No other denim company I know of makes anything similar to this. The denim is hand dyed in Okinawa using indigo and is extremely slubby with tons of knots. These jeans will definitely fade like crazy and will come out even more beautiful after wearing it for a couple months!!! The quality and craftsmanship of the jeans are second to none as they have some really nice chainstitching. I am asking $205 with free shipping which is definitely a steal since they retail at SELF EDGE for $295!!! You are saving $90 here!!! PM me quick if you are interested b/c i expect these jeans to be sold real quick. If you are new to the denim game, you will not be disappointed by this pair. thanks!

Self edge is currently out of stock in size 34. SELF EDGE waist sizing is a bit accurate as I would say they are a true size 34. Here is a link for sizing:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=189

Now for my pics(the pictures absolutely do not do these jeans justice!!!):

IMG_8645.jpg

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8647.jpg

IMG_8648.jpg

IMG_8651.jpg

IMG_8652.jpg

IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_8656.jpg

IMG_8646.jpg

IMG_8644.jpg