Cheap Stuff! Good Society, Polo, Express, Alfani suit, CK

feynmix

Hi folks:

I have got a bunch of cheap items that no longer fit me, and I am putting it up for sale at really good prices. I accept paypal or google checkout. All items are including USPS priority shipping. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

I am accepting offers as well on these items, so please send them my way.

Measurements will be up soon:

Here we go:

1) Up for sale is a Size 40R black with thin white stripe Alfani suit, bought at the Macy's in NYC. Its Made in Canada, 100% wool. I have worn this < 5 times, as it fits like a box on me now. I had it tailored in a notch, so please read through the measurements carefully.

Properties:

3 btn

No vents

4 buttons at the sleeve

clothes039pl2.th.jpg

clothes041hc6.th.jpg

clothes042ao6.th.jpg

Price: Retail > $400. $120 -> $110 shipped

2) Also for sale is a pair of Good Society jeans in size 32. These were slightly big to being with (the creators of this denim concede that they screwed up the sizing), but they are still a very good pair of jeans. I have worn them a bit, but they still have a lot of life in them. I have washed them once. There has been a lot of discussion about these jeans over at sufu, and in the thread there, the creator suggests that the jeans will start fading after multiple washes, as there is a lot of loose indigo. The pants show wear and some rip, but no honeycombs or whiskers to speak of, mostly because these jeans were too big on me.

properties:

button-fly zipper

Not pictured: The jeans come with the original white bandana that came with the pair of jeans. It has some cool denim sayings written on it.

Price: $50 shipped

clothes020wf1.th.jpg

clothes003js1.th.jpg

4) 2 Express sweaters, Size L. Made out of Lambs' Wool, what I like most about these sweaters is the color.

Price: Buy 1: $17 shipped, buy both: $30 shipped

clothes022ww3.th.jpg

clothes025pg4.th.jpg

5) Also up for sale are two Polo Sweaters, size XL. Both are 100% cotton.

Price: Buy 1: $27 shipped, buy both: $45 shipped

clothes036qh3.th.jpg

clothes037gs3.th.jpg

6) NWOT Calvin Klein shirt, tagged 16.5 - 34/35. 100% cotton. The feel of this shirt, the material, is awesome. Again, I got it tailored but never got around to wearing it, since the shoulders were too big on me. A nice shirt to wear over a sportscoat, or just casually for a night out.

Price: $40 shipped

clothes026qi9.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...