FS: House of Cassette Slim Caddy 1909 Raw (30-31)

Sherman90

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Just received these in the mail a couple of hours ago. I should have asked just how slim they fit prior to purchasing; tagged a 32, but fit more like a 30. I can't fit into them.

Actual waist: 15.5"

Inseam: 34" and change.

Priced to move: $63 CDN + ship from Vancouver.

http://www.houseofcassette.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=80

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CSET-MJ1&c=Cassette&d=b

Bummer.

020.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

Actual jeans are darker. It's a beautiful day in B.C. :)

Dude.

I have a pair of these in size 30. When I first put them on, I could get nowhere close to buttoning them all the way up. After I tried them on a number of times I realized I actually could button the top button. The thighs were still way the hell too tight, though, so I wound up taking out the darting in the thigh, and now I'm a pretty big fan of how they fit. If you can get at least a couple buttons up, I say take that darting out and wear them around the house a couple days and you'll be golden.

I'm actually pretty excited about these things... they are bleeding indigo like MAD, so I'm thinking they'll look pretty sick when worn in. And the quality is definitely there.

Come on... be my Cassette buddy!

Edit: where the hell did you get them for so cheap??? I got mine for $85 and was pretty stoked....

I didn't get them for cheap! I paid about $90. That's why I'm shocked that they haven't sold yet!!!

In all honesty, the things are so damned tight I'm not even going to bother. These are my first pair of "slim" jeans and they are just not suited to my body type. I have a rather athletic build, 6 feet about 165 lbs. I agree that the quality is there.

P.S. Just tried 'em. Could barely get the first button up :)

Somebody who usually wears a size 30 will be very happy with these.

Question for probably dkatz and sherman90 - if i wear a size 30 in dry raw nudie thin finns and a 31 in apc new standard is way loose but a 29 just a lil on the tight side (pretty much everywhere - waist, thighs as well) will these fit? and how do they fit compared to those 2 models i've mentioned? or are they not as tight as either? more like dior 19cm?

what's sketching me out is that they don't fit you at 165 pounds. cos i am 6"3' and about 176 pounds...

Tough to say, honestly. Every inch adds a ton of lbs, so that doesn't mean you're as bulky as I am. You certainly wear a much smaller waist; I'm usually a 32-33, and assumed these fit TTS.

I'd say go by the measurements provided above and assume that these fit like a TTS 30 waist. Again, these are my first "slim" jeans but if I had to ABSTRACTLY compare them with another jean I am remotely familiar with, it would probably be the Thin Finn / Slim Jim (cross), both by Nudie.

I know Nudies generally fit one size down, so it sounds like you're a 31 waist. If that's true, I would say these would be tight on you unless you do what dkatz did by customizing them.

I'm sticking to my guns.... I'm 5'11, 155lbs, and size have ended up fitting me perfectly!

Terminator - I have a pair of Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black Coated in size 30, and a pair of these Cassettes in size 30. Granted I've worn the Nudies a good deal more, but I would say the Cassettes are snugger in the waist and definitely slimmer in the thigh. From the knee down, the Thin Finns are definitely slimmer. If the size 30 Thin Finns fit you right (I went for a bit looser fit on the TFs), I think these size 32 should be fine. The only thing to be concerned of is if you have monster thighs (I've been running and playing soccer my whole life), you might have to take out the darting like I did.

And they'll look great with the grams ;)