DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also it seems as if kelvyno has been inactive for days, so how bout we send the jeans off to the next person on the list who might contribute alot to this tour? dont want shit happenin like last time where someone had them for 2 months and didnt post anythin

To be honest clearasil never worked for me. I used that shit from costco, uhhh...I forgot what it's called but you guys know what I mean?

Asians have mad acne. :(

especially chinese, almost all of our food has LOTS AND LOTS of grease and msg. ehh

and also it seems as if kelvyno has been inactive for days, so how bout we send the jeans off to the next person on the list who might contribute alot to this tour? dont want shit happenin like last time where someone had them for 2 months and didnt post anythin

you should just rock em for another month.

Asians have next level acne.

Tragedy.

:(

And yes please underestimate Chinese have it bad. I'm Taiwanese, but my momma cooks both. :)/:(

But since I been at college I eat lots of salad everyday, it's like so much easier to eat healthy if you don't have to prepare it.

fuckkk, im taiwanese too and the food is SOO bomb. i gain ten pounds everytime i come back from there. the calamari, popcorn chicken, pastries, fish. hmmmmm.. fuck u panda, makin me miss all this

I think I'm next, its up to you if you still want to keep them for another month, March would be fine as well April when I have spring break so I could snaps some shots of what I'm doing. I most likely wont deliver pics day to day basis but will try my best every 2 or 3 days.

Also we can arrange a hand off, that would be good.

Like said, I will try my best. But I will post pictures for sure, unless I end up doing nothing for a whole month. I already have ideas of places and foods to be taken for your enjoyment.

im down for a handoff, think u can come to me for it tomorrow?

I dont think I can Friday, I can try my best for Saturday afternoon. Ill PM you to talk about the hand off.

EDIT:

We talked over it and we have settled it next week on the weekend will be the handoff. The location will be at knotts amusement park, this isn't confirmed but I will try to do the hand off, cheers.

fuckkk, im taiwanese too and the food is SOO bomb. i gain ten pounds everytime i come back from there. the calamari, popcorn chicken, pastries, fish. hmmmmm.. fuck u panda, makin me miss all this

haha im going back to tw in either may or june, and it would be my month to wear them diors

we're going to do the handoff around knotts this friday. you're welcome to come if you want. possible sufu meetup?

Friday?

I thought we planned on Saturday afternoon, I'm still not sure if this is official, going to knotts and back is a lot of gas considering just to pick up some jeans. I don't want to sound sketchy although I probably already do by saying that but hopefully I can work it out.

waist 16.25"

front rise 10"

back rise 11.5"

thigh 10.5"

knee 7.5"

hem 6"

Just saw the measurements....damn pu you stretched these out more than I did! To be honest, I wouldn't mind giving the tour one more round...I'd probably be able to post just as many pics as I did for my first go...let me know what you all think! Also, great job please underestimate, this tour isn't dead yet!