Nom De Guerre Arabic Print Hoody???

sriracha hot sauce

Does anyone here have this hoody? Ive seen in previous threads that cats have talked about buying it, but has anyone actually purchased the hoody? Im interested in one, but I would love some more info, and especially some more pics of the actual piece. If anyone has it, can you please snap some pics of it, and additonal info like fitting, etc would also be helpful as well. Thanks.

This is the hoody Im talking about....Full thermal lined? Thick as a jacket?

screen4.jpg

apparently it's pretty thick, but ultimately it's *just* a hoody and there's no way anyone can justify spending 270 bucks on dat shit. (or was it 245?)

like i mean, it's totally fly and stuff, but you've gotta think: are you going to want to wear that by spring?

it's hot, but not hot enough to warrant the price tag. i'm sure, for some people, it's totally worth it...but with me it's one of those things that i'm TOTALLY into the first time i see it, but now i'm kind of like 'eh'.

More on the meaning of "Name of War"

Pseudonyms are adopted by resistance fighters, terrorists and guerrillas for various reasons: to make enquiries more difficult, to seek and create an aura of mystery, to protect their families from reprisal, etc. The expression nom de guerre ("name of war") is often used for such pseudonyms (though this expression is rarely, if ever, actually used in French). It is occasionally used as a stylish substitute for nom de plume.

Noms de guerre were frequently adopted by recruits in the French Foreign Legion as part of the break with their past lives. Pseudonyms used by some members of the French resistance were integrated into their last names after World War II; for instance, Jacques Delmas, alias Chaban, became Jacques Chaban-Delmas.

Within Communist parties and Trotskyist organisations nom de guerres are usually known as party names. This took hold not only because revolutionaries were often persecuted by states, but also in the case of Trotskyists, by the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.

Some of the more famous noms de guerre include:

* Che Guevara

* Mata Hari

* Carlos the Jackal

Some famous party names include:

* Freddy Forrest (Raya Dunayevskaya) and Johnston CLR James

it is funny how so many people will rock this just because everything thinks nom de guerre is cool. they don't even know the meaning of it and it could say i hate americans or whatever. we should all know what our clothes mean that's for sure. bunch of arabs walkin down the street laughing and you don't know why lol

Quote:

it is funny how so many people will rock this just because everything thinks nom de guerre is cool. they don't even know the meaning of it and it could say i hate americans or whatever. we should all know what our clothes mean that's for sure. bunch of arabs walkin down the street laughing and you don't know why lol

--- Original message by hifashion on Sep 24, 2005 05:13 AM

people like it cuz it looks cool.