wu tang?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

alright, this is stupid, but how many members are there?

and rza, rae, they do stuff with clientele, supreme, alife, but what about the rest.

nike x wu was the first dunk collab?

WELL THERE WAS ONLY 9 ORIGINAL MEMEBER, AND THE REST IS JUST AFFLIATED WITH THEM REGARDLESS YOU R THE WHITE WU OR ASIAN WU.....MAN, AND THE SAD PART IS I'LL NEVER EVR BE ABLE TO SEE THE WHOLE WU TANG NOW.....THE LASTTHING THEY DID TOGETHER IS PERFORM TOGETHER AT A SHOW IN CA 2 YEARS AGO..

Your mom performed at a show in cali 2 years ago.. HAhahahahah. THAT IS FUNNY!!!!! what? why is nobody laughing? was that joke over done in grade school? oh okay. What about the your momma so fat jokes? No done in grade school also? DAMN!!!! There goes my whole comedy routine. It was actually quite hilarious, because anytime somebody would say something I would just say, "Your momma!!!" and shazzamm!!!! instant joke.

Quote:

Your mom performed at a show in cali 2 years ago.. HAhahahahah. THAT IS FUNNY!!!!! what? why is nobody laughing? was that joke over done in grade school? oh okay. What about the your momma so fat jokes? No done in grade school also? DAMN!!!! There goes my whole comedy routine. It was actually quite hilarious, because anytime somebody would say something I would just say, "Your momma!!!" and shazzamm!!!! instant joke.

--- Original message by rnrswitch on Sep 23, 2005 06:21 PM

DAMN BITCH, DID YOUR MOM TAUGHT YOU THAT JOKE.......? WHY DONT YOU GO EAT SHIT AND DIE IN SAN LUIS OBISPO.......FUCKEN FAG.

Yo 6MT get a fuckin life i was clownin the fool that did it first. I am sorry you didn't catch my hint of sarcasm, but geeze to lash out like that? Are you havin problems in your life these days? Do you have to revert to callin people fags? Get over yourself. I would maybe clown where your from, but i guess i would be stooping to your level.

wu wear was their clothing line, that's basically it. it was one of if not the first rapper-fronted clothing line, if i remember correctly.

i read that the remaining wu are talkin about putting a new album out, ghostface and mf doom are doing that iron man shit together, raekwon's got 'only built 4 cuban linx 2' coming out at some point, masta killa and gza were both on prefuse's new disc and i'm sure rza's got lots of shit cooking (including soundtracks for bad movies).