Supreme Sale (L-XL...that fit like L) fiiiyahhh

CityHunter

Yooooooooooooo

Trying to unload some stuff I don't wear. None of the garments have any blemishes of any sort...if it looks like that, blame it on my dirty-ass camera lens. All prices are shipped within the States. International a bit higher. Everything is either brand new of VERY lightly worn and never washed. Feel free to shoot offers!

Tees from this season:

XL Kids Will Have Their Say (Navy) SOLD SOLD SOLD

XL Youth Crew (White) $40 shipped

Supreme Oxford (I think they referred to this as an oxford) from last season. Size XL, but as you may know, this is the season Supreme started to chage their sizing. It feels more like a slim Large. There were 2 white collared oxfords released, blue and black. This one is the 'black one'. If you can't tell from the pic, there are very fine pinstripes. Worn twice and never washed. SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS

S/S from 2 or 3 seasons ago. Worn lightly and never washed. Size Large (fits like a large). Asking $80 Shipped OBO.

preeeme013.jpg

Deconstructed/Mesh-y L/S tees from last season. Each worn for about 30 mins. Size XL, fits like a Large. GONE GONE SOLD

"No Justice" Crew neck. Some really heavyweight CYC shiz. Size Large (fits like a large). This is from like 5 seasons ago or something. Small Supreme logo embroided on the front breast, "Supreme" roman style on the back. Brand new. SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Allegiance tee from this season. Navy blue, size Large. Brand new. $40 shipped.

preeeme017.jpg

Bicycle caps from last season and seasons past. Both worn and in excellent condition. Grey cap HAS BEEN SOLD, plaid cap has "1994" on the back. Asking $30 shipped for each OBO

preme010.jpg

Thanks Jpreme!

RED CONSTRUCTED L/S SOLD

did this nigga just say fiyah?

Shore did

interested in trades?

i got the white courvoisier joint from this spring in L as well as the old james brown in black L, the one from a few seasons ago.

interested in those constructeds

Sorry holmes...trying to raise some cash for some SDAs. Thanks though!