Number (N)ine size ????!!!!

that's one thing about NN i still don't get...the tops fit me perfectly (i'm a size 4 in all their upper body shit) body and sleeve length wise, but due to my height of course i can never pull off their denim or pants. Why doesn't N(N) make pants with longer inseams?!?!?

same, i was looking at them today and wondering why they can't make at least a 34

that's one thing about NN i still don't get...the tops fit me perfectly (i'm a size 4 in all their upper body shit) body and sleeve length wise, but due to my height of course i can never pull off their denim or pants. Why doesn't N(N) make pants with longer inseams?!?!?

why don't they make longer inseams?

check their runway show.

most of the model are wearing boots.

they don't need extra longer seam like dior does..

they did make 34 seam before. but since 2007 they have "rarely" done seam longer than 32..

yes...number(n)ine started N(N) line....after "touch i am sick" collection...

i guess all those basic denim in grey, black, char, you are talkin about are from N(N) line instead of Number(N)ine main line...

all the N(N) jeans i have seen so far are length either 28, 30 or 32..

correct me if im wrong, but most inseams are a little longer than tagged. for instance, a tagged 32 inseam really measures out to be more like 33-34. if youre lucky enough to find a tagged 34 inseam, i imagine it would come close to an actual inseam of 36.

correct me if im wrong, but most inseams are a little longer than tagged. for instance, a tagged 32 inseam really measures out to be more like 33-34. if youre lucky enough to find a tagged 34 inseam, i imagine it would come close to an actual inseam of 36.

^thats true, the inseams are actually a tad longer than the stated inseam length. the two pairs i have both say 34 length, but they're really around 35-36", like you said.

does anyone knwo from experience if they shrink to tag size after a wash?

i didnt know 34 length were so hard to find. i was considering returning my black pair too..

just do the stretch the legs out while damp trick if you're worried about shrinkage. stand on the waist and pull dem legz