Selling Brand New Sunglasses - Low Prices, Awesome Quality

Jnovelties

Hey all,

Yes, I am new to this site and I would like to start selling my merchandise. I have about 300 pairs of brand new sunglasses. They're made by either Champion or FosterGrant. Every single one of them are 100% UVA-UVB protected and all Champion sunglasses are shatter resistant. There are many styles of sunglasses associated for certain genders and use.

All Champion made sunglasses were bought at $24.99 each. I'm willing to sell them to you for as low as $6.99 each.

All FosterGrant sunglasses were bought at, on average, $9.99 each. I'm willing to sell them to you for as low as $3.99 each.

You can buy them in dozens, or you can simply purchase them individually. If you want to purchase the whole pachage of 300 sunglasses, it will cost you a total of $1,499.99. Yes, if you buy all 300 pairs of sunglasses at once, each one will be worth about $4.99 each.

Here are some examples of the sunglasses:

foster.jpg

For more examples, please send me a Private Message. If you have any other questions and/or concerns, also send them to me via the Private Messaging system.

If you have any comments, please post them here.

Thanks!