Boycott Weezy!!

skiniks

• 1 month later...
this is kinda ill though.

gT7tjt9aFL4

to be honest the guitar on top of the hummer is dope...

can't +rep right now, but Ryan Leslie is fuckin amazin.

and yes, guitar on hummer is fun and in a way, sexy.

Real talk, people who don't like Wayne, or his new album probably don't like hip hop as much as they think they do.

I can understand if Wayne isn't everyone's favorite, but to deny his rapping ability, creativity, and how fucking bumpin a lot of the tracks on Tha Carter III are is just stupid.

um compared to tracks that were originally supposed to be the carter III, some of his guest appearances and even some tracks on the carter II this album isn't very good. i'm not saying as a whole the album is trash but it's definitely a step backward from his old stuff. i mean, if you like nonsensical bullshit, tracks with r&b singers using vocoders and even rap with rappers using vocoders then this albums for you. it's really an album for people who've just started listening to weezy.

Real talk, people who don't like Wayne, or his new album probably don't like hip hop as much as they think they do.

I can understand if Wayne isn't everyone's favorite, but to deny his rapping ability, creativity, and how fucking bumpin a lot of the tracks on Tha Carter III are is just stupid.

REAL TALK. How many out there really listen to hip-hop, and I mean over the past 20 years or at least went way back (depending on what you call way back) in the hip-hop game? Is loli-pop cheesy? Yes. Does Lil Wayne spit on his mixtapes like crazy? Yes. Loli-pop is synomous to Fat Joe's Lean Back Track, or 50 cent's Candy Shop. Shit, 50 spit harder on his mixtapes than hip albums. Don't let the record labels fool you all. They gotta drop mainstream shit to sell records and make money. Anything mainstream ain't a bad thing. Really, it just translates to alot of people liking your shit. Sometimes good sometimes shitty. Hey, it get on my nerves too.

you have offended my famly, and you have offended the shaolin temple.