Looking for bloodstain long/t-shirt

magus1234

Hate asking but I have been looking FOREVER and can't find shit, like the title I'm looking for a shirt that looks like real blood is all over it, not some toy shit. If that dosn't exist(which I think it does) how can I make one? Like dye wise. Any help is really helpful.

Heres something in return

tQ8BCNj2oao

If you want it too look 'extremely authentic' then obviously real blood is your only option, regardless of whether or not it stains well. I don't think this is the case however; I have blood on shirts that hasn't washed out in years.

If you want to be hardcore and give it a shot, go to a butcher and get a pint or two of pig's or cow's blood stick a blank tee on a clothesline, dip a paint brush in the blood and literally fling it at the tee.........would be a cheap experiment.

Either way, real blood is going to dry a fairly deep brown, so if you're looking for bright red splatters, then obviously you should change your wording regarding wanting it to look 'authentic'............

If you want it too look 'extremely authentic' then obviously real blood is your only option, regardless of whether or not it stains well. I don't think this is the case however; I have blood on shirts that hasn't washed out in years.

If you want to be hardcore and give it a shot, go to a butcher and get a pint or two of pig's or cow's blood stick a blank tee on a clothesline, dip a paint brush in the blood and literally fling it at the tee.........would be a cheap experiment.

Either way, real blood is going to dry a fairly deep brown, so if you're looking for bright red splatters, then obviously you should change your wording regarding wanting it to look 'authentic'............

Hmm, ill try it. Does sound like a cool idea too.

-

The eriffs one looked too cartooney for me, right idea though.