Everyday Light Jacket Suggestions?

vamks

I've been looking for a clean, goes-with-everything jacket sort of like the old members only jackets. Since its spring, I'm looking for something thats light, and something that'll be a core staple in my closet that I could pull out whenever I want.

Anyone have anything in their wardrobe like this? Thanks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i literally wear my uniqloak (uniqlo x plokhov) everyday. I know that sycamore does too.

uniqlo-plokhov-jacket-worn-1.jpg

lol found that pic google searching. some random bitch blogged and posted pics that winq posted last year.

if you can get lucky and get ahold of one... do it.

Seconding this. Alternatively Ben Sherman or Merc harringtons if the Baracuta is too pricy.

Yeah, i'm really feeling the baracuta, except the fact that it'll cost my arm. and i'm in southern california, a lot of the uK stores don't ship for some reason.

check this uniqlo out:

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/outerwear/78410-olive-lightweight-bomber-jacket

that seems to be a literal remake of the baracuta, even the pockets are the same. But great suggestions everyone, this is awesome.

i literally wear my uniqloak (uniqlo x plokhov) everyday. I know that sycamore does too.

uniqlo-plokhov-jacket-worn-1.jpg

lol found that pic google searching. some random bitch blogged and posted pics that winq posted last year.

if you can get lucky and get ahold of one... do it.

hate to derail, but if anyone wants a like new white one of these, I'm selling one in size L. PM me. This really is a fantastic jacket, I wear my black one all the time.

im interested in those uniqlo hooded windbreakers but im kinda waiting on some fit pics or measurements up in hurr before I proxy that shit.

+1, does anyone else have sizing info for uniqlo clothes? the baracuta stuff have the chest sizes. any charts?

are the baracuta g9s generally very short? would they work for tall, skinny people?

well if those pictures in your uniqlo link are you, then i think it would be okay. It probably has a "fitted" look, but that works for skinny people. now of course, this is me judging from what i believe it would look, i've never worn it myself, so take it with a grain of salt.

btw, since you mentioned in your link that uniqlo small was more like a medium, would you agree that thats how all their clothes run? i think i might proxy that uniqlo bomber really soon.