Sneakers to wear with silver jeans

Terminator

Apart from at work (where I need to be suited and booted every day), I very rarely wear dress shoes, only sneakers. I have maybe 80 - 100 pairs, but I seem to wear the same ones mostly. If I'm not going out to a club or somewhere where they're going to get trashed (music festival or the like), I wear a pair of white dior high tops I bought from mis. If I'm going to a club, usually converse all stars or my olympic gold nike high tops. My problem is that I don't have a good pair of black sneakers cos I don't ordinarily dig black sneakers.

But because I have the non-sparkly silver dior jeans in 19cm I think I need to get a pair (my white/gold sneakers don't really cut it with that colour jean).

So, what are some suggestions? I am aware that there's a black high top thread and I regularly trawl through that, but I thought I'd ask this as a separate specific question.

I was thinking patent common projects, ysl patent rolling or the other ysl non-patent high tops, or maybe black material boy sneakers in either patent or non patent as a cheaper option to the other 3.

While I'm at it, what kind of dress shoes would look good if I went that path as well?

I got a 42 and they fit true to size. Comparable to a US9-9.5 in nike.

Hard to compare to the supras - i also dont really remember lol.

those lanvin joints are oh so nice but out of my price range.

jeremy, how do those RAF fit, compared to say the supra I picked up off you or nike?

good choices listed above post

but wheres that jacket from? both silver ones

the second is a shirt and i was half kidding but nayway to help you out try something like:

http://diabro.net/

probs sold out ages ago....

or:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.html

good luck...

p.s. everything i posted is dior.. hint hint