HELP! i need a SWEET backpack heavy-duty, but sweet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there is sort of an inherent problem with what you're looking for, because by nature a backpack, let alone one that can pack alot, is not business oriented. most business people only need enough space for a laptop and some folders, they dont need 3-day packs filled with assault and skate gear. if you are looking to be "businessy" but still want to go with the backpack style i think the best you are going to get is something in plain black leather with not too many details.

is there a problem with what i am looking for? i think not. i think it is a problem, as i stated above, that designers don't make bags for people with needs such as mine.

here's the deal. in the morning i have meetings (very large clothing company, if not the largest) (so must be fashionable). after that i travel, where i have to have tons of crap with me to work with such as laptop, portable printer, portable scanner, gaffers tape, screwdrivers, notebooks, wrenches, velcro, rope, cell phone, keys, ipod, digital camea, 35mm camera, etc. etc. after that, i have meetings in the evening with people who wear suits. (i almost need to fit a wrinkle-free shirt in there)...i think that tad gear back will work just fine. the problem with most of my leather packs is they break easily and werent large enough.

is there a problem with what i am looking for? i think not. i think it is a problem, as i stated above, that designers don't make bags for people with needs such as mine.

this is exactly what i meant when i said there is a problem with what you are looking for.

I'm looking for a backpack that makes me look rich and fashionable. I work with rich people in fashion industry so it's all about appearances. Maybe if my pack is nice enough they will make me a model so I don't need to carry all this shit around anymore!?

I'm looking for a backpack that makes me look rich and fashionable. I work with rich people in fashion industry so it's all about appearances. Maybe if my pack is nice enough they will make me a model so I don't need to carry all this shit around anymore!?

Hey, what a coincidence. I am looking for a bitch that makes me look rich and fashionable. I live in a world of confused self-conscious people so it's all about appearances. I wonder if I could proxy buy one.

is this dude Korean?

since we're ont he topic of backpacks... and id ont wanna make a new thread

any of you guys use briefcases? i've been trying to look for one but i dont need a huge lap top style one.. the one you see in japanse / korean / chinese films and school uniform.

something functional for school and light travel

anyone have links to wehre i can find them?

heres a pic of what im kidna looking for:

3346712.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=5EA23F8481D3F16F21F20D97C4AB60D3A55A1E4F32AD3138

whats this you sound like a dick stuff? grow up. when you get old enough to have a real job like me, appearance does matter. when you actually have a college education and deal with professional people, your normal urban crap that you kids grow up with, well it just won't cut it. it's hard to find good stuff because of kids like you who are obsessed with the latest air force ones and your new lebron james shirt, with your whack japanese selvedge jeans. put your ipod down. turn your phone off. get educated. :D

whats this you sound like a dick stuff? grow up. when you get old enough to have a real job like me, appearance does matter. when you actually have a college education and deal with professional people, your normal urban crap that you kids grow up with, well it just won't cut it. it's hard to find good stuff because of kids like you who are obsessed with the latest air force ones and your new lebron james shirt, with your whack japanese selvedge jeans. put your ipod down. turn your phone off. get educated. :D

umh...you dont sound educated to me..you sound like a moron that trying make-it in the business world..you lucky mom and dad paid for your education bro...are you retarded??? anyway jst get the the north face packpage brah....and be done with ..goddd u r annoying.

Honestly, you really do sound like a dick and far from educated. But I guess nowadays being a prick and being educated/having money go hand-in-hand right? I've never heard business and backpacks mesh together in the same sentence. Perhaps you're coming up with an elaborate lie to protect your fragile self-image. Oh yeah and any job that requires you to have a stylish backpack is no real job by any standard.

Anyway, your best bet is North Face, Head Porter, or Visvim. I'd go with Visvim for the nice elk leather. The bacpacks aren't that big but the E-Cat fits generously.