WTB: Junya Watanabe Leather Jacket

Hagbard C

Isn't that the same jacket just that he zipped up the zippers all the way on the picture with the helmet?

they are quite similar but if you look closely than you will see that the one on the model has zippers at the sleeves and the frontpockets are also different...

the overall lenght might be shorter as well but i'm not sure about that...

sorry but i think that it's NOT

just take a look at the sleeves

I'm really sorry, but I do not spot the difference... The angles are a little bit different, but nothing is different on the jacket.

well i just can say it again... the sleeves and the front pockets

there is also a small pocket on the left sleeve which is not on the other model

Guest ifidieidie

It is very possible that there were a couple of slightly different versions shown on the runway and only one made it to production. This happens all the time when you look at runway photos.

I saw this collection in three stores, one of which had a huge number of pieces, and only saw one version of this jacket.

It is very possible that there were a couple of slightly different versions shown on the runway and only one made it to production. This happens all the time when you look at runway photos.

I saw this collection in three stores, one of which had a huge number of pieces, and only saw one version of this jacket.

good point!

really like the other version though...

Guest ifidieidie

Have you ever tried that jacket in person? It is really uncomfortable to wear, literally feels like armor, extremely heavy, and super slim in the waist so you can hardly move. I think you'd have to wear it for a looooong time for it to break in to the point where it was pleasant to wear.

Have you ever tried that jacket in person? It is really uncomfortable to wear, literally feels like armor, extremely heavy, and super slim in the waist so you can hardly move. I think you'd have to wear it for a looooong time for it to break in to the point where it was pleasant to wear.

no i haven't...

but that are all the facts why i want to have it... 8 fucking pounds! i need that thing...