You done with Winter? Well, Winter is not Fuckin done with you!!!

Charlie Delta

Weather in florida has been pretty decent for the most part. We haven't had hail lately but there were a ton of tornadoes in north central florida yesterday. A few people died too!

Hey- It snowed in florida 15-20 years ago i think

5 celsius and rain here (it never snow i don't know why).

I hope it's going to be like last year. A very warm april, but I'd like a nice summer too.

Damn, the storm is quite intense here. I suck at estimating the amount of snow, but I'd say we have between 20-30cm and it's not stopping. The wind is ridiculously intense which makes walking outside even more annoying with a face coated in snow. bah.

God dammit, florida! I'm not supposed to wear a jacket on spring break

See you guys all get snow and stuff, here in Amsterdam it's just rain, rain and rain, and when it snows it's also rain, just frozen enough to look like snow but it will still soak you through and through.

I'd rather have "20-years atomic winter" snowstorms, with actual snow that stays and is all nice and white out than all this wet slush the Netherlands get...

Bhuueeerk!

^ It is the same here. Cold and rainny. If it's cold and rainny, it would be better to get real damn snow, at least it's nice and sort of fun.

does not feel that way right now. i can't even comprehend going outside, not that i ever do anyway. >:

Yeah, I want to go get some croissants but I'll have to walk 10 steps outside and don't feel like it....

Yeah, I want to go get some croissants but I'll have to walk 10 steps outside and don't feel like it....

icy rain / snow

the roads are all slushy and shit

it's terrible right now