Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight is the store open right now? will it be saturday etc..if you have anyway of knowing

it should be open today i passed by yesterday...

Tees

Sean Cliver

I pledge Allegiance

Fitteds

Checkered Earflap New Eras

By Any Means

Safari Bones

They had geometric polos

A whole bunch of nike sb clothing...

Thats all i remembered i walked in and right out..

yo can one of you japanese mofos get your hands on a new fashion magazine or some shit. there's gotta be some A/W 08 stuff out there. history shows it should drop in like 3.5 weeks.

go to asahiya on 43rd... they usually get stuff right as it drops. kinokuniya on bryant park will get it a little later.

if anything had shown up in any japanese mags yet, it'd already be up on a variety of US and japanese blogs. do not underestimate the power of supreme + the internet... if something had appeared yet we'd know about it. Last few seasons it seems like nothing's really appeared until 2 weeks before the actual drop at the earliest.

if anything had shown up in any japanese mags yet, it'd already be up on a variety of US and japanese blogs. do not underestimate the power of supreme + the internet... if something had appeared yet we'd know about it. Last few seasons it seems like nothing's really appeared until 2 weeks before the actual drop at the earliest.

Word, the first scans for the S/S 08 line didn't make it to SF until a week before the drop.

I'm guessing there won't be product shots until the end of the month. (Here's hoping I'm wrong).