Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

why the need to take out the product though?

it could be the work they're having done is so extensive they needed to clear the place out

either that or they are redecorating with an olympic theme and relaunching with a capsule collection including 5 ring box tees

just the two most plausible theories i could think of, believe what you want;)

edit - to all: please stop posting in the so-called f/w thread if you want it to go away...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a tera lighter and shit just stopped lighting and i barely used it wtf

i think maybe the fluid leaked out somehow

the quality isnt great on the lighters, wish they were bics instead, but for $4 w/e

word. my shit is busted too. it was my daily lighter for the past few weeks, but the fuckin press down stopped clicking a few days ago, and the tera sticker is beginning to peel off. whackness.

olympic box tees would be sick, but how long do box tees last in stores, ive said to myself there to exclsuive your never gonna get one. but if you can get one in store without waiting in line just showing up early sunday then id get one.

do u got to wait in line for one, or can u go to the store release week and cop one?

olympic box tees would be sick, but how long do box tees last in stores, ive said to myself there to exclsuive your never gonna get one. but if you can get one in store without waiting in line just showing up early sunday then id get one.

do u got to wait in line for one, or can u go to the store release week and cop one?

last time they did a box tee most ppl in the line up didn't even get them. and that was pre-nike collab when the lines only lasted until sometime that afternoon, not sometime that weekend. next time one drops it's going to be fuckin ridiculous.

last time they did a box tee most ppl in the line up didn't even get them. and that was pre-nike collab when the lines only lasted until sometime that afternoon, not sometime that weekend. next time one drops it's going to be fuckin ridiculous.

what? box tees have been done a couple times since i believe

peach and a couple other pastel colours i think in the s/s 07, with the tyson/satan/etc shirts

and at least one other if im not mistaken

what? box tees have been done a couple times since i believe

peach and a couple other pastel colours i think in the s/s 07, with the tyson/satan/etc shirts

and at least one other if im not mistaken

oh, i meant the nike trainers collab, not the blazers. that's the drop that i associate with the beginning of really crazy lines.

edit: and i was like 10th in line for the s/s07 line and they *said* they were gone already - tons of people jumped the line though - before bouncer on Jersey

Word I was like 20th on line when the tyson tees dropped and they had sold out by like the 5th person. That was when everyone used to bumrush the door as soon as it opened.