Jeremy Scott F/W 08.09 Paris

multicolor

i kinda like all of this seaons offerings. realistically, they could work if incorporated with other pieces and depending on the social setting.

022520082125168653.jpg

is she luxury? is sliding into her like sliding into an exotic oil? is her puss like satin or moist velvet?

022520082125192082.jpg

To this day I can't look at a velvet dress without thinking "90's frump." Maybe it's just me? Beautifully cut dress, haggard fabric. Not a fan of Scott but don't hate him either, the prints are nauseating after awhile. It would be nice to see him do something different aside from the "in your face statement" every season, it's almost as if he tries too hard.

i think that dress is luscious. get over your issues.

man i dont even understand you. comparing heatherette to jeremy scott are you crazy? they're not the same and never were. no offense to heatherette but jeremy has 1000x more talent. he has talent to spare. quit jocking like you know all.

I just thought I'd let you know that

!!! JEREMY SCOTT IS MAKING A VERY CRUCIAL SOCIAL COMMENTARY, MAH DUDES.

quit being a pussy and say what you want to say. you dont like jeremy scott. you dont like bernhard willhelm. you like easy shoes and april 77s. ok stick to that. until you have something good to say, grow some nuts. i dont think jeremy ever thought he was doing anything fuckin important, but i'm sure jun takahashi or those attachment idiots think they are.