Jeremy Scott F/W 08.09 Paris

multicolor

I honestly don't think Jun Takahashi think's he's doing anything important/worldchanging.

He comes across as one of the most humble guys in this whole fucking industry...

Whatever...

you know full well that i've never met the fucker. never met jeremy either for that matter. i just needed an example of some jap streetwear guy who came up to be a gothninja beast label.

i think we've all been over this b4, but j.s. specifically said that he is a "showman" and an "entertainer." he mentioned that it is desire to aggravate people. i guess he's doing a good job.

i really don't see how anyone can't legitamately hate on him. he's a sassy-fag who makes cluthin, and he doesn't seem to misrep himself.

you're right, you dont get the reference point or whatever. thsi collection is very similar to one he did a long time ago called "rich old white woman" or something like that. looking at the pictures of this, it's pretty easy to tell who made it and why.

This isn't so bad. His last collection and its stinky samples was so horrible that it can't be beat I think.

Some of the dresses he makes are nice on certain girls, but the prices and the quality don't make sense. I'm also not a bit fan of really bold references, but whatever...

However extravagant people might think it is, if done well, single pieces worn well can look fucking cool!

I second that.

The cuts on these are awesome despite how ugly most of them are.

022520082125186087.jpg

Awesome fit, lame brand placement & colors.

022520082125178950.jpg

Did Mr. J-Scott forget something when he designed this?

I would think so.

Guest binaural

i like french fries.

bold statements are fine by me, but his always seem to be SO bold that it's maybe a bit much.

for bold (and more casual and unisex) i like KTZ a lot more. though, they're very different. sorta.