Rick Owens New York

polishmike

You don't need an appointment for Atelier nor Rick Owens. Atelier has a sign by appointment only for some reason but I've just walked in there a couple of times.

I stopped by Rick Owens today and as someone else mentioned clothes are on the rack, some price tags are up, but the staff is extremely helpful if you asked them for the cost. The space is still unfinished, they were painting when i got there but you can go in and check it out. They were unpacking stuff from boxes so they'll put up more stuff soon. I bought a regular plain shirt from there today ;)

$460. it's great for layering and wearing as an undershirt. dry clean only.

what the fuck

you know you can kopp RO lame basics for cheap right? Shit pops up on sufu like acne on a DDR nerd.

put $460 towards a RO cardi or save up for a leather jax if you goin gothninja

I heard that the RO leathers are increasing in price to $3000 retail. Anyone know what's behind the price bump?

I'm guessing it's the exchange rate, between the euro and us dollar causing the price increase, as production is in Italy... The rate's been bad for a while now, but production is usually paid in advance, no maybe it's finally knocked on...

I heard that the RO leathers are increasing in price to $3000 retail. Anyone know what's behind the price bump?

capitalizing on being seen on brad pitt/jude law

prepare for re-branding:

"RICK OWENS: NOT JUST FOR LITTLE ASIANS ANYMORE"