FS - CCP, Drkshdw, Linea, Dior Homme

Spencer

Hello everyone,

I have a few items up for sale. If you have any questions, concerns, or require any additional pictures or measurements, feel free to send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

I've sold several items on superfuture with great success, and I'm a 100% positive eBay user (ID spencio!)

http://myworld.ebay.com/spencio%21/

All prices include shipping worldwide. I accept payment via Google Checkout (preferred) as well as PayPal.

Thanks for looking,

Spencer

Carol Christian Poell pants. These are from S/S '07 Male and are a size 50. However they are cut VERY slim through the legs. Please check the measurements. They are made of a somewhat rigid, thin cotton that are a delight to wear. Purchased from Atelier for $790 and have been worn once (possibly twice, can't remember). Color is black with a subtle silver accent running throughout the pant. Hopefully the pictures tell the story better than I can. Asking $old

Rick Owens Drkshdw pants. These were purchased via Cycle-Two.com. Made of a very soft cotton, they are really something to behold. 3 different types of waist closures, the details go on and on. They were worn once by me, however I don't know the full history of these pants. They are in fantastic condition, however. Color is I believe Rick's Drkshdw color. A brownish/grayish/beige. Asking $300.

Waist - 17"

Crotch - 10"

Thigh - 11 1/2

Knee - 9"

Hem - 8"

Inseam - 34

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Linea long sleeve shirt. Size 6. This shirt was also purchased via Cycle-Two.com. A really fantastic piece. All the usual Linea elements are here. Raw edges. Curved arm seams and back. An interesting Design that my crappy pics really haven't captured properly. I will try to take better pics during the daylight in the next day or so. Also comes with the magnetic tag / hanger. While certainly neat to have, isn't all that practical. Only tried on. Absolute perfect condition. Made of 94% cotton / 6% elasthan. Color is black. Asking $375.

Chest - 19"

Hem - 18 1/2"

Armpit to hem - 18"

Armpit to sleeve hem - 26"

Total length - 27"

Shoulder - no shoulder seams

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

Dior Homme shoes. Size 45. I purchased these from Barney's on Madison I believe in '05. I'm selling these for what I paid because I somewhat hope they don't sell. But they have been sitting in my closet for a couple years and haven't been worn once. So they really should go to a better home. Only tried on a couple of times. Comes with the dustbag and original box. Color is black. Asking $450.

Length of sole - 12 1/2"

Widest part of sole - 4 1/4"

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

• 1 month later...