sock and undergarment discussion (in depth)

PQRS7

I swear i've tried every brand of underwear out there in search of the perfect fitting boxer brief or trunks.. And after wasting endless amounts of money, the best fitting ones for me are.. ready for this?

Burberry.

I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. They're actually CHEAPER than brands like Calvin Klein, 2xist, Puma Sport, etc.. I think most of them retail for like $19 to $30 a pair, the only place i can find them at is at the flagship stores though, i haven't been able to find an online retailer that has them.

the best boxer briefs i've ever owned were the ones helmut lang produced prior to the prada takeover. they were probably 40 retail but century 21 would get them in for 13 a pop. same goes with their undershirts, the best plain slim fit t-shirts ever (longish body, super high armholes). i have a navy one that every time i wear, a friend asks me if i've lost weight. pure magic.

speaking of century 21 i feel bad for anyone who pays full retail for underwear or socks. calvin klein's undershirts used to be great until they changed licensees 4 years ago and now they are suck. so i'm test driving some of those uniqlo v-neck blanks which although full price are not a rip-off assuming they last a few years of top load washing.