WAYWT- Most Improved

dino might

didnt feel like this fit into the best, worst, or most mediocre waywt threads so here it is.

most improved pretty much says it all, to start..

IMG_0454.jpg

if i didnt see "domdomdomdom" next to this picture i would have never believed it to be the same chubby asian tacky ass sunglass wearin' boy band posin' tool of a kid i remember him to be from his first trainwreck of waywts. this is astounding, he looks at least 20 pounds lighter, his clothes, though i still dont care tons for the outfit, look 10 fold better, and attitude/confidence look like theyve skyrocketed. hes either a great actor or one of the most improved waywters.

feelitself should bow down to domdom for giving him so much hope.

your turns.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good idea for a thread, this has alot of potential

i think this award definitively goes to the homie mellowbonsai, his first waywt, which is no longer available but was burned into out memories, was forgiven with this joint.

Dsc_0006.jpg

im a huge fan of archive digging, so i might have fun with this.

holy fuck, 50-60, thats nuts.

yeah, i dont have one, but dom, put up your first for the supernoobs that werent around to remember

i would but id honestly have to search, i KNOW someone has that shit saved somewhere (why, i dont know), since someone dropped one of my old waywt pics into some random thread a few months ago

anyways, i really didnt do that much to lose the weight, just stopped eating as much (which meant not giving into munchies/smoking as much) and excercised a little more

good idea for a thread, this has alot of potential

i think this award definitively goes to the homie mellowbonsai, his first waywt, which is no longer available but was burned into out memories, was forgiven with this joint.

im a huge fan of archive digging, so i might have fun with this.

first waywt is available on thread "Supreme, Also, Dior." for the truly supercurious

THIS is a good thread.