APRIX sport sneakers???

xdeadlast

I had posted a thread a while ago, but it died on the table. Was a little bizzare to launch with only one model and stockist. No clue on the price point, but the description of materials doesn't exactly inspire confidence in high end construction. I'm still somewhat interested, but would like to see more.

*the other three models mentioned in the interview sound like they might be interesting. Deck shoe, camp mocc, and driving shoe. In reference to the interview I can't help but feel like the dudes a little out of touch; don't think theres a market for performance sailing shoes.

A tad less pedigreed, though no worse off for it, is Aprix, a nautically inclined line developed over the past three years by the NYC-based duo of Brendon Babenzien, creative director of Supreme, and business partner Michael Power. Their impressive debut, to be sold at Nom de Guerre this fall, will be limited to four styles (that's our favorite, above right), with more in store for 2008. "We were trying to make shoes that were fairly modern but felt like they were from another time period as well," says Babenzien. He may have a point there—with only 150 pairs available, we expect they'll soon be history.
A tad less pedigreed, though no worse off for it, is Aprix, a nautically inclined line developed over the past three years by the NYC-based duo of Brendon Babenzien, creative director of Supreme, and business partner Michael Power.
NYC-based duo of Brendon Babenzien, creative director of Supreme, and business partner Michael Power.
Brendon Babenzien, creative director of Supreme
creative director of Supreme
Supreme

supreme%20logo.JPG