Best Movie of All Time

IM SOLE CRAZY

hard boiled is better than killer unless you watch killer with subtitles. i used to have a dubbed vhs and it was brutal. the mickey mouse/donald duck delivery was heinous. if you watch it in cantonese its way better, though.

but niether are as good as universal soldier.

hard boiled is better than killer unless you watch killer with subtitles. i used to have a dubbed vhs and it was brutal. the mickey mouse/donald duck delivery was heinous. if you watch it in cantonese its way better, though.

but niether are as good as universal soldier.

hard boiled was better in terms of action, otherwise it was a soulless parade of violence compared to the killer. still respect hard boiled tho

I hated fear & loathing, extremely overhyped imo.

While it doesn't deserve a spot on any best of lists, and is extremely overhyped, the movie is still a triumph in the way it represents the book. Despite the book's representation of certain scenes being much better(the maid entering their hotel room coming to mind) it still captures the feeling of a Vegas binge very well, and Johnny Depp(despite my loathing for him) plays Hunter extremely accurately.