Need a new hairstyle

omarion111

if my hair was like that I'd just maybe cut it a tiny bit shorter and thinner, but that'd be it. instead, mine looks like a bowl no matter how long it is and doesn't bend in any direction, so I'm forced to keep it somewhat short.

now about the furniture, don't you think the floral is a bit over done? and is that a weird bong on the table?

nah keagan wrong solution.

he has a pearl export it looks like. that shit be poplar wood and it's too ringy with the G2's. cop some Evans EC2's for the toms, an EMAD fo da bass and a mothafuckin G2 for the snare cuz u want sum ring wif dat shit yadadamean?

I was actually gonna suggest g1s. Hate EC2's- jjust get pinstripes. EMAD sounds like plastic. G2 are pretty solid- not a lot of overtones, and warm ones if any, none with a damper ring.

g1's are ringy.

piece of shit export is probably american mahogany.

this is what I do on VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!....

You should just cut it off and get a ceaser or something .. grow out a goatee or something different lol

Your drums snair skin do need to be replaced tho, lol its ok i just got a Pearl FX in black love it ..

Evans are terrible no matter what.

I disagree completely.

What do you use, BLESS heads?

C'mon now, Evans has something for every genre of music. Although I will admit if you're playing mostly bebop or jazz you gotta go with Remo Fiberskyns.

What size is your bassdrum? I've got a 18" and have an Emad on it for when I need a little more punch and it sounds great. I'm using the smaller dampening ring so it's not completely muted and I couldn't be happier.

I disagree completely.

What do you use, BLESS heads?

C'mon now, Evans has something for every genre of music. Although I will admit if you're playing mostly bebop or jazz you gotta go with Remo Fiberskyns.

What size is your bassdrum? I've got a 18" and have an Emad on it for when I need a little more punch and it sounds great. I'm using the smaller dampening ring so it's not completely muted and I couldn't be happier.

I never liked the coating on the evans, it feels stiff to me and doesn't sound the way I like it with brushes. That said, obviously my comment wasn't true.

And yes, I played jazz on my kit so I would go for the aquarian jack dejohnette head on my snare and renaissance heads on my toms. My bass was 18", yeah. I don't have a kit anymore though :( I should probably sell my cymbals at some point.

I never liked the coating on the evans, it feels stiff to me and doesn't sound the way I like it with brushes. That said, obviously my comment wasn't true.

And yes, I played jazz on my kit so I would go for the aquarian jack dejohnette head on my snare and renaissance heads on my toms. My bass was 18", yeah. I don't have a kit anymore though :( I should probably sell my cymbals at some point.

Cool. Yeah I love that DeJohnette snare head, it sounds great. Have you played on any of his signature cymbals? The Encore Ride is ricidulously cool sounding.