Sunglasses For Fat Faces

PUNKSisHIPPIES

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as far as showing a picture, this goes out to alll of you...I didn't ask you to make a recommendation for glasses ideal for "my" face.

I said show me some oversized, larger classic style sunglasses. That's all i asked for, once you do that. I can make the decision for myself. It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

And as far as showing a picture, this goes out to alll of you...I didn't ask you to make a recommendation for glasses ideal for "my" face.

I said show me some oversized, larger classic style sunglasses. That's all i asked for, once you do that. I can make the decision for myself. It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

yeah, but the thing is that there are many types of big/fat faces. is your face just kinda fat, or very fat? massively round like a basketball or just cracked-egg like that guy in the movie "mask?." nigga, i is tryin to help u.

Keep on waiting. I'm not posting shit.

This isn't a heterosexual/homosexual eye candy love fest.

I'm not posting my picture for a bunch of douche dudes.

Moving on, will someone attempt a serious reply, thanks.

then why are you asking help from "a bunch of douche dudes"?

fucking idiot... if you want help, post ur fat pie stuffed face here

then why are you asking help from "a bunch of douche dudes"?

fucking idiot... if you want help, post ur fat pie stuffed face here

I am not asking for help from a bunch of douche dudes. Douche dudes are the folks like you who have nothing constructive to add, who i want nothing to do with the thread i have created, but keep coming back with slighly entertaining childlike humor (i'm a sucker for the immature).

Who i am asking to help me are those kind hearted fashion knowledgable folks, that have already started to assist me.

And yeah I am a fucking idiot, tell me something i don't know dude. I've been nearing this realization for a while now. Currently I have accepted the fact, I am content with being one, and i've decided to move on with my life.

p.s.- I'll show show you my fat pie stuffed face, if you show me your execrable smegma-encrusted vajayjay.

I know exactly what u mean man, I have a fat fucking face too (but I am white). I went on a massive sunglasses quest a while back, only to find that the old classique, ray-ban wayfarers, is exactly what I need. I recommend u check them out.

I mean this sort of thing:

Ray-Ban01.jpg