IC: Iron Heart Belt XL (Brown)

hardlyworking

Hello, I recently purchased a brown Iron Heart Belt in a size XL, however, it's not what I'm looking for. I plan on sending the belt back to Self Edge tomorrow for store credit, but I'd much rather sell it to somebody on this forum. Here's the belt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=207

The belt is still completely brand new, I literally only took it out of the box once. As you can see, it retails for $160, but I'm willing to sell it for $100 + shipping. I'm also located in Southern California in case someone wants to do a pick-up. If I don't get any offers by tomorrow, then I think I will just return it. Hit me up if you're interested!

Thank you for the bump! Sorry to post again so quickly, but I believe I only have about 1-2 more days to return the belt, so I'm kind of hoping I can sell it off in the next twelve hours or so. I'm willing to sell it for $80 + shipping now, it retails for $160 and it is still completely brand new; get at me if you're interested!