For Ed Hardy Hater...

Noddy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed hardy will make you JUMP JUMP.... and some chick will burn down your house too. This shit is going to be a sad foot note in fashion, like so many other odd pop moments in the back of peoples dressers.

Cross-Colours.gif

ed hardy is a visual genius. the way he incorporates tattoos onto t-shirts is revolutionary. Since my accounting job won't allow me to get tattoos this is the only way I can express my artistic abilities.

well ttyl

the CLK won't drive itself!!!!

real talk. the clk is for queens and fake ballers. Mercedes only has 4 models the CLS, the SL, the S and the G wagon. Everything else is for peasants.

Spoken like someone who knows absolutely nothing about cars. If you leave the CL out of this conversation, you only know about what you see on "Cribs."

CLS is based on the E-Class. I like it, but you probably think the E-Class is peasant status. So is the CLS uncool now?

And the Gelandewagen is a military vehicle for the road, not a luxury truck for you and your homies.

i was meaning them 24s, but yeah the A4 is draining me lately. the valet industry aint really putting the same amount of money in my pocket it was two years ago. Im going to school in a little bit though so all is well after the summer. I love it though and feel safe in it.

although i would love for someone to crash into me and total my car.