Visvim = Quality?

cersepn

Wow i had the shock of my life when i happened to glance at my Cypher mid's sole.

Bear in mind that this is not even a super beat up pair, i don't use it every other day, and when i do, it's with TLC.

I'm baffled how a shoe that costs this much takes so little to give way.

Enough ranting, i'll let the pictures speak.

Any other Visvim owners with the same experience?

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

Next question is, can the hole at least be sealed? I would hate for the insides to get wet cos water's gonna leak in from that hole.. more so when it's raining

one reason for the high cost is due to the materials used. nicer/softer/unique materials cost more, and that does not necessarily mean that they are stronger or any more durable.

its the same as how a cashmere sweater costs more, but will not last as long as say, a sweater made out of a burlap sack.

one reason for the high cost is due to the materials used. nicer/softer/unique materials cost more, and that does not necessarily mean that they are stronger or any more durable.

its the same as how a cashmere sweater costs more, but will not last as long as say, a sweater made out of a burlap sack.

O THANX! ! !!

as for worrying about the hole letting in water, you could seal it with shoe goo, it's liquid rubber that hardens after applied that i usually have only seen used for extending the life of skate shoes. that's probably your best bet.

You're shocked that an over-hyped, over-priced brand has shit quality? WOW

amazing sentence, it's a shame that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

at the end of the day, designer or expensive clothes and shoes although being higher quality and better constructed they are not bulletproof or errorproof and human or machine error can cause some defect on the garment so it is possible for 1 out of a 100 pairs to be less durable.

for any good brand out there i am sure there are a dozen stories of garments getting damaged whether it's carpe diem, rick owens or visvim.