Juno......i balled my eyes out

6MT

I really don't understand this fascination with Michael Cera.

Girls think he's mad qt. I know this because when I first saw the preview for juno, and it was revealed to the audience that MC was cast in this movie, half girls in the theatre gushed "ZOMG, he iz sooooooo cute. We must see this movie! MUST MUST MUST!"

i was rly hoping jason bateman character would nail juno and have Alias chick walk in on them as he was about to nut on her stomach :(

Jason Bateman is very underated. He was hella funny in AD as well as smoking aces.

Glad I'm not the only one. When they first met I had a hunch they were going to kiss or hook up or something. Especially when they went into the basement, but oh well.

I really don't understand this fascination with Michael Cera.

for me, i was a HUGE arrested development fan, so now i just hold the cast in fairly high esteem, cera included.

but yeah, when ever someone asks me my thoughts on this movie i just say it was 'cute'

I've probably watched the series twice all the way through myself, but I mean, he's literally just playing the same role everytime. Doesn't exactly make for the most interesting characters. Looks like they just put him in running shorts and called it a day as far as Juno goes.

Besides, I don't think enough people appreciate Arrested Development for that to be the reason. I think Sleazie's probably closer.