dior jeans.

adsurgo

Dior Homme store around Madison Ave, NY. I checked with Bergdorf, Barneys and Jeffrey before that, didn't see any dry ones. You could double check again, maybe they stock now. I was originally searching for grey cords in my size, no store had it, then I saw the dry denims....

I got the 19 cm, if that's what they call it. But I did an actual measurement and it's actually 17.5cm leg opening. The taper is the same as APC tight jeans or Acne Max, which is a tight, slim fit. But they do have 21 cm in the dry too. If you're going for the look that's posted on the Dior site under Jeans1 and Jeans2, then I'd say yes..that's how they taper and how you're going to look. Granting that you're skinny. I'd say the detailing is good. The other Dior I have is the dirty distressed one. I would have a better answer once I break in into these some more. Good luck!

Edited by darkanimal on Sep 8, 2005 at 03:26 PM

I just picked up my 21cm yesterday. I'm into them. It's definitely not the style I usually wear, so it's kind of a breakthrough for me. There's no taper. They are 100% straight. They are low rise. You wear them extra long so they bunch up around your ankle. The quality seems decent, but the fabric is not typical denim. They almost feel like a hybrid. They're dry, but these do not seem like the kind of jeans that you wear and wear for months to break in before you finally wash. They're not soft or stiff. They're just right. There's nothing to break in. They are very different from the type of jeans that people usually discuss on this board.

To the people who already own a pair: What kind of sneakers are you wearing? I wore them with my adidas 5 plugs (http://store1.yimg.com/I/harputsadidas_1863_7623494) and they looked pretty good, but I'm looking for something else. Besides black chucks!

Fading wil be the same just like any dry jeans. I'm already starting to see some wear in the knee area. I think in terms of it stretching, it won't be too much. The cut is already perfect, nothing really to break into just like what somebody mentioned. I only wear them with Vans Sk8 high, all black, all red, all the Sk8 hi in my collection.

Quote:

i collect vans so i got alot of sk8 his. ill wear some tommorow when i go to try the diors out.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Sep 9, 2005 12:55 PM

Yeah, if you look at some DH's SS2005 sneakers, they're inspired by Converse Chucks and Vans Sk8 Hi. I also have a lot of all white trainers that I pair with my tapered pants.

Quote:

Those are Martin Margiela 10. They aren't dior.

--- Original message by djrajio on Sep 9, 2005 01:28 PM

that is just a sign, as far as I know there is no such thing as margiela 10 jeans only 0 10 jeans [though i could be wrong]. the jeans I am talking about say dior on a black patch inside it, and a metal clip around a belt loop with CD on it they don't say dior homme on it.

circle-10.gif

Edited by haptronic on Sep 9, 2005 at 05:00 PM

Quote:

I just picked up my 21cm yesterday. I'm into them. It's definitely not the style I usually wear, so it's kind of a breakthrough for me. There's no taper. They are 100% straight. They are low rise. You wear them extra long so they bunch up around your ankle. The quality seems decent, but the fabric is not typical denim. They almost feel like a hybrid. They're dry, but these do not seem like the kind of jeans that you wear and wear for months to break in before you finally wash. They're not soft or stiff. They're just right. There's nothing to break in. They are very different from the type of jeans that people usually discuss on this board.

To the people who already own a pair: What kind of sneakers are you wearing? I wore them with my adidas 5 plugs (http://store1.yimg.com/I/harputsadidas_1863_7623494) and they looked pretty good, but I'm looking for something else. Besides black chucks!

--- Original message by griffin on Sep 8, 2005 03:39 PM

white chucks low!! // white parcels low!! // $15 white 5cm high!!