Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are actually the same price. It may be my imagination, but the bomber seems a bit more substantial. Maybe the bomber makes up for the lack of the quantity of rubberized material by being beefier.. or something.

How's the lining on the bomber? Would it be suitable for all of winter, or is it more of a lighter winter jacket?

Did noone buy the scarves for this season? I kind of want the wrap looking scarf if the price is decent.
The scarves ship in September.
How's the lining on the bomber? Would it be suitable for all of winter, or is it more of a lighter winter jacket?
I think it's probably more of a lighter winter jacket. Due to the rubberized coating, it should stand up well to the elements, but I wouldn't expect it to be substantial enough to wear in colder weather without much underneath it.

this line is seriously going to bankrupt me...tried on the maharadja pants at nomad and they're probably some of the most kick ass trousers ever to grace my buttocks...checked blackbird and those cossack pants are really really fucking cool too, and the chunky/textured knit crew neck is killer as well, big oversized sleeves and a really slim body. i need everything.

darkanimal snapped a couple and i have a look book sitting here but again am not sober enough to scan. soon my son patience is a virtue.

yeah... go to the superfashion section now!!!

so polish how come we didn't get any S/S pencils this time?