Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

I just picked up the purple jeans after missing the bright blue ones last season like a fucking moron! Can't wait for these pieces to come in, tho I think i'll only be able to afford a few :( The Geller stuff kinda makes the rest of the Odin lines (Obedient Sons/Rag & Bone) look like crap.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked up the purple jeans after missing the bright blue ones last season like a fucking moron! Can't wait for these pieces to come in, tho I think i'll only be able to afford a few :( The Geller stuff kinda makes the rest of the Odin lines (Obedient Sons/Rag & Bone) look like crap.

i'm still tryin to pick up a few pieces from ss08, but dont know where...=(

geller is def the best line carried at odin and it's crazy that it's still in the same price range as everything else they carry...it'd be cool if odin started buying more brands of a geller-esque style cause then atelier would get some competition...

Just picked these up as well. Hesitated 'cause I have a pair from last season and a pair of the grey ones w/the side-stripe, and don't want to get in the habit of buying a pair EVERY season. Everyone said "Yeah, you don't need them." But once I tried them on it turned into "Those are sick, you should buy them." And no one would talk me out of it anymore. :(

Mr. Ripley?

love the glasses... wish mouko sneak peeks were still available, I missed them.. also

whats the name of the accessorie on his tie... the chain?

It's a tie bar with a chain. Don't think theres a specific name for it.

Just picked these up as well. Hesitated 'cause I have a pair from last season and a pair of the grey ones w/the side-stripe, and don't want to get in the habit of buying a pair EVERY season. Everyone said "Yeah, you don't need them." But once I tried them on it turned into "Those are sick, you should buy them." And no one would talk me out of it anymore. :(

Did they have any other pieces in? I sent an e-mail about one of the runway blazers but didn't receive a response ;(

ive seen a lot of pieces from this season in the japland.

north, south, west, east already got a whole bunch of tees, shirts, and jackets.

some pieces are very cloak-ish with bondage (?) stringy things and etc.

the designs on the tees are all germany related.

he has ca4la collabs this season as well.

Odin has received the first ship which contains denim, t shirts and a dress shirt. Outwear comes august.

What he said. There are two t-shirts, "Danzig" and "Konig" and the standard geller jeans in Bordeaux and a brownish grayish color (labeled as "Khaki" but its..uh...not). There's also a new "cadet pant" but they're really just different jeans, with similar waist detail to the cadet pants last season and a cinch in the back, but the legs seem way looser than the regular jeans. These are in black denim and raw denim.

its a tie clip on one end and a pin on the other.

I know who this is...its peter.

anyways, that's actually the compass. It's a working mini compass with a clip at the end. the compass is obv in his pocket, it's a pretty cool piece.

• 2 weeks later...

The next collection is HUGE. And of course its amaazingly good. The jackets/sportscoats are not to the same level as the Fall collection but still a few standout pieces. The basics look to be awesome, great for the australian weather in jan/feb.