FS: Nicolo Ceschi Berrini hoody, Journal Standard jacket - prices dropped!

mike lowrey

reorganized and discounted...

paypal accepted, shipping prices are for international priority airmail to anywhere. will combine shipping.

Journal Standard lined jacket

got this from zozo.jp but its a bit snug for me

dark brown jacket with detachable lining, very nice cut and fit. fits like a skinny M, sold out pretty quick at zozo. its not insanely thick, more like a shell + thin lining, but I'd say you can wear it in the winter when its not super cold. a good spring/fall jacket as well.

measurements:

pit to pit: 53cm

width above pockets: 48cm

length (shoulder to hem): 70cm

sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 63cm

$170 + $22 for priority shipping worldwide

(price dropped from $300)

journal1t.jpgjournal2t.jpgjournal4t.jpgjournal3t.jpg

picture of lining

N(N) thermal

waffle knit thermal from number nine, beautiful brownish dark grey colour. size 4, fits like an M. soft cotton.

brand new with tags, only tried on. retails at $200+

measurements:

pit to pit: 53cm

length (shoulder to hem): 70cm

sleeve inseam : 60cm

SOLD!

nnthermal1t.jpg nnthermal2t.jpg nnthermal3t.jpg nnthermal4t.jpg

sorry its a bit crumbled in the pics, I had it sitting in a pile

Visvim t-shirt

white t-shirt with a red checkered edge detail at the hem. small sewn tag on lower front corner, otherwise blank. size M. oh and the hem is slightly curved. worn a couple of times over another tee, like new.

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 45cm

pit to pit: 52cm

shoulder to hem: 69cm

SOLD

vistee1t.jpg vistee2t.jpg

pic worn

Nicolo Ceschi Berrini hoody

drapy supersoft hoody with a loose fit. feels more like wool but its 100% cotton, very stretchy as well. only tried on once or twice, so like new. I'd imagine it could be stretched also if washed.

size 48, would probably fit quite many sizes, atleast 48-50 but why not smaller or bigger as well depending on the fit.

width (pit to pit): 60cm

length (shoulder to hem): 73cm

berrini1t.jpg berrini2t.jpg berrini3t.jpg

$130 + $15 for international priority

I also have a bunch of magazines for sale, I can combine shipping for them as well so check the thread out.

sounds like we're about the same size, the sleeves are maybe a tiny bit short for me, they dont hit my hands like for the guy in the zozo pic, but its definately wearable. I'll try and grab a fit pic of it tomorrow to give an idea, and measure the sleeves better.