FS: Samurai (34x36), Rogues Gallery, Original Penguin

elnatural

Lookin' to get rid of these ASAP. Please no lowballing, these are cheap enough.

Samurai S5000VX - SOLDDDD. Not much wear at all, never washed, personally I didn't like them as much as my APCs, which was a surprise. There is a few wears on it, but barely any to notice. Mostly around the bottom and backpockets, had the arch and tabs still. These are the 17oz heavy denim, straight leg, the link to BIG: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=28&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Rogues Gallery V-Neck 'Leave The Weak To Die' Large. - $20 shipped - Washed twice, didn't wear it much. I don't like V-cuts much. (At the bottom of the shirt the hem is flipped upwards accidently, the white threads at the bottom don't face outwards like that.)

sell6np3.jpg

Original Penguin Button-Up, Medium, New! - I have too many dress and button-up shirts as is. Never worn or washed. $20 shipped.

sell7hw6.jpg

Original Penguin Polo, Large, New! - New, never worn or washed. It's a gold collar with a dark, dark, dark brown trim. The yellow color is much brighter in person and actually does look good. I guess this is the classic 'Earl' or something look? $20 shipped.

sell9lv5.jpg

Never washed or never soaked?

How much did you wear those (rough number of days)? What's the waist measure now?

Thanks much

I got these off another sufuer - tec something. He sold a buncha jeans all 34 sizes. I was told he soaked them, never washed, and only wore them a few days. I got them, never soaked or washed, I wore them once. I personally had them about 1-2 months, they been in a plastic bag for past month alone though. Great condition I'd say, the wear on it is very very minimal.

gotta see the front of the sammies and get measurements

Sure, here is 2 pictures with no flash / flash. There isn't much visable wear, the flash of course makes it look a lot more contrasted and faded.

For measurements it's

17" waist flat

35" inseam

11.5" thigh

8" leg opening

of course with the potentional to stretch still.

sam1ce1.jpg

sam2bl9.jpg